
Trying hard not to get as behind as before. Monday - I did a lot of homework. I wrote a paper, studied for a test, went to a photography exhibition, bought some sandals, wrote a paper for the photo exhibition, and did my class readings while sitting next to the lovely Seine...mmm.... school in Paris. Then last night we had dinner with Claude and it was super funny because we tried to explain how we didn't have beach towels to take with us to Nice (only we didn't know the word for towel). So I commenced acting out wiping down with my napkin. It was hilarious - but it worked because between laughter she said, "ooh....serviette de plage"... We all started laughing and every so often we would just say serviette de plage and all start laughing. Oh my - I am really going to miss her.
Today - I went for a quick run, and studied in the morning. Then I headed to school which was great. Then we went on a fun walk where we saw where the tour st. Jaques which was at one time a cathedral but was taken down during the revolution. We also saw were the St. Barthelemy day massacre started. After that fun walk, Me, Mckenna, Paul, Amy, and Rachel did the walk for class. We wandered around the latin Quarter and saw the skinniest street in Paris, Academié Français, along the Seine, etc. While we were walking around I saw a random niche just begging to be a photo spot - so I ran over there and we had a blast trying to fit us all in there! Then we came home and had an awesome dinner (with an AMAZING store bought crème brulé thing... mmmm SO FLIPPIN GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment